Winter Break is right around the corner! Here are some ideas from our School Age Experts to keep your schoolers occupied and having fun during their break:
- Make a “Winter Break Bucket List” to make sure you don’t miss a fun-filled experience
- Buy a blank journal or notebook and create a story, complete with illustrations
- Go 3 places you’ve never gone before
- Use a tablet or camera to take a picture each day and upload to print into a photo book of memories
- Interview family members: put together a Family Story Video to share
- Visit your local library and dive into a fresh book series
- Try a new winter sport
- Go thrifting: what inspiring new piece of furniture or decor can you up-cycle?
- Try a new style of art, like collage or sculpting
Our CW Kid’s Club Program extends over Winter Break with Too Cool for School: an adventure with friends on field trips, doing science experiments, creating art, and having a BLAST!
Contact your Creative World School to see if openings are still available.