Creative World School in [insert city/state here] is looking to hire a preschool teacher! Our schools are unique and more than just a daycare facility and are dedicated to the education and development of young children. Families who have visited a [insert city/state here] preschool, childcare, or daycare center near [insert city/state here] will immediately see the difference when they visit a Creative World School.
If you are looking for a high-quality, early learning school, staffed with amazing preschool teachers, look no further! Come experience our unique Exploratorium™, an atrium space inside the center of our school where discovery and learning come to life.
At Creative World School, we provide exemplary early childhood education and the highest quality of childcare to the littlest members of our community and their families. Every day, we celebrate the curiosity of young children through authentic learning experiences guided by our masterful, creative preschool teacher team. We also believe learning is FUN!
- Can you make a child giggle and love the world of make-believe?
- Are you open to singing off-key or leading an impromptu preschool dance party?
- Do you enjoy watching a child grow in their early childhood education journey?
- Do hugs and smiling faces make your day?
- Do you love writing a great lesson plan and inspiring children with amazing learning opportunities?
- Does your teacher approach encourage curiosity, exploration, and fun in a childcare setting?
- Is teaching more than a job but rather a passion to you?
- Are you looking for a rewarding place to work and grow professionally?
Our Hiring Process:
- You read this ad for an amazing preschool teacher and think, “This is me!”
- You quickly apply, and we quickly respond with the next steps.
- We schedule an in-person interview with you so we can get to know you!
- We tell you more about our school, our teacher program, and career opportunities.
- You invite your friends to come over and join the fun, too!
Preschool Teacher Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a High School diploma
- Undergo required background checks and screenings
- Must meet the state licensing requirements for a teacher
- Knowledge and experience working with young children
- Ability to routinely lift up to 40 pounds and sustain hours of active work such as bending, standing, or walking.
We are looking for passionate teachers! You may have years of childcare experience or be a new graduate. We hire people that want to make a difference in the lives of children. If you have the passion, we have the training, support, and technology!
Visit CreativeWorldSchool.com to learn more about us and how to join our team!