Remember cutting out hearts when you were a kid? Here are simple instructions to help your child learn to make their own heart. When they are finished, encourage them to give it to someone special!
1. Fold a small piece of paper in half.
2. Place the fold of the paper in the crease between the thumb and index finger of the hand not used for cutting.
3. Place the thumb at an upward angle.
4. Trace around thumb in a half-heart shape.
5. Cut on line making sure not to cut the fold.
6. Open and enjoy!